Roses are red
Violets are blue
Somebody loves you
I will give you a clue…. John 3:16
For God so LOVED the world he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- we are told to serve him with all our hearts Deut. 11-13, Joshua 22:5, 1Sam 12:20,24
- we are told to love him with all our hearts Matt 22:37, Mark 12:30, 33, Luke 10:27
- we are to give an understanding heart 1 Kings 3:9,12
- we ask for our hearts to be soft Job 23:16
- with our hearts we are to trust him Psalm 27:3
- we are to hide his words in our heart Psalm 119:11
- we are to sing for joy in our hearts Isaiah 65:14
- we are told let not our hearts be troubled John 14:1, 27
- we know that Christ dwell in our heart by faith Eph 3:17
- we are told to purify our hearts James 4:8
What would the world be like if we all used our hearts the way God intended?