1 Peter 4:16-18
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Today’s preaching was on: “Our homes are under attack“.
Here are the highlights and blessings, I received from the Holy Spirit of our living God.
- There was a time 40 or 50 years ago, people couldn’t wait to go to church. Young families would get their children ready to go to church and to receive a blessing.
- Today young families are at the ball field, at the amusement parks or watching TV on Sunday’s and forgetting all about church.
We read clearly in Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
- It’s time to wake up and know Satan is destroying our homes. If he can just break up one more married family, lead one more to heroin, lead one more to alcohol, and lead one more to porn then he has won.
- However, we can beat Satan by picking up the bible and attacking him with the living word of God.
- God will direct you on the path he wants you to take.
- It’s time we let God take over our homes and lives again.
- It’s time we change our attitudes back to ” I can’t wait to go to church again“.
- It’s time to fight back Satan and the ways of the world.
- If we the SAVED don’t do this, then what do you think the world will do.
- I don’t know about you but I am seeing more and more of the world and the world’s way and less and less about the only way: God our Father and him being the only Almighty.
- Does God live in you? Do you know this with all your heart and soul?
1 John 4:12
“No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.”
- Are you a new creature in Jesus Christ?
2 Corinthians 5:17
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
Have you asked God to take over, to lead you and to trust him 100% to show you the way?
It’s time to stop being under attack? It’s time to fight back!
If you can’t answer this questions or have any doubt, it’s time to reach out and put God back into your house and open your heart to let God show you the way.
May you lean not to your own understanding and search the living word of God for truth and guidance.